Saturday, November 17, 2012

Krafty Snowman


It's another Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow and that means a new challenge.  This week we want to see vintage or shabby chic cards or other paper-crafted projects featuring KRAFT.

I am on a mission to get all my Christmas cards done by the end of November so this week I have made a shabby sort of primitive card to add to the stash.  Now I have 16 cards, which means only 14 or so to go.  The chances of meeting my timeline are slim to none because I have a horrible cold and do not feel like crafting - or doing anything else for that matter. I know - oh woe is me :)

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas Is Just Around The Corner
Little Red Wagon - Texturize It
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Ribbon/Twine
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Punches & Dies
Christmas Card Challenges - Snowmen

Image:  Sassy Cheryl's
Card Stock:  Recollections
Paper:  Papermania
Colouring Medium:  Pencil  Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Jute Twine (My Stash), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Snowflake Die (Spellbinders), Eyelets (Making Memories), Aged Mahogany Distress Ink (Ranger)

19 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cec, the snowman is fab! Sorry you're not feeling too good, hope you feel better soon. I'm desperately trying to get my Christmas cards made too ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design and colours

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun snowman, love the colours that you have used looks great on teh Kraft
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fun snowman image, its a gorgeous card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely - the snowman is adorable, and I love that double twine piercing the kraft layer - what a great dimensional feature! Loving the kraft snowflake too...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Cec. Great colours and image. Love the way you attached the jute twine - so creative. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of this card, the twine and Kraft looks great, good luck with the Christmas cards! Not many to do now!! :) thanks for joining us at penny's,
    Hugs Klair x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cec, fabulous card, love the way you've used the twine, beautiful creation!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Die-cuts and Punches Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEwwwww I love the twine and and punched holes to lace it through. Great card. I think I caught your cold. Been bundled up today with aspirin and liquids and boxes of tissues myself. Hope you feel better Cec.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I'm a big fan of kraft paper and card and this looks gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    PS I have some celebration blog candy if you're interested - http://www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/more-celebration-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one...what gorgeous colors and your coloring is so lovely. Your distressed snowflakes are so pretty.
    Sorry you are feeling under the weather which is no fun at all...wishing you a quick recovery.
    hugs....Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card! The image is just so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Cec your image is coloured so beautifully as always and the colours are great with it...they work beautifully together...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christmas card, lovely colouring of such a cute snowman image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenges. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Cec you know I am a big fan of yours, but this card is gorgeous beyond words. Snowmen are my ultimate favourite images, I love them and this one is super cute.
    Love your colour scheme and the way you have used the string is fabulous. I love this card.
    Love and hugs
    Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute Christmas card - love the Snowman! Thanks for joining the Ribbon/Twine challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable..love how you did that twine!
    This is a horrible cold thing that seems to be everywhere
    Hope you feel better soon
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the krafty snowman- great card, thanks for sharing with us at craft room challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous design, Cec-love, love, LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec