Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Preparations



I know this a huge photo but I really wanted you to be able to see what I made for the new challenge at Frilly and Funkie.  The challenge is called CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS and our hostess Sue wants you to make shabby chic or vintage items for your table, your tree, your holiday decor or even crackers for your Christmas dinner.

I have made a Tussie Mussie to hang on my tree and since this is a big one (10") it will fill in one of those pesky bare spots.  Now my tree is primarily decked out in red and gold but I do have a few gold and white ornaments so that is why I made this in these colors.

On November 30th, I am going to do a Step X Step feature over at Frilly and Funkie and show you how this was made so plan to pop over there for all the details.

I am going to enter this in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts  - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Make My Monday Challenge - Anything But A Card - Christmas Style
Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things Christmas

I used trim, pearls, a brad, feathers, a pine cone, beaded trim and gold balls from my stash and I used the following products from The Funkie Junkie Boutique:

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of a Tussie Mussie before Cec so this was something new for me. Love this one, so feminine and elegant. Can't wait to see how you put it together. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec