Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tea Party


It is time for a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and this time we are calling it Eat and Drink.  We want you to make vintage or shabby chic projects that depict food or drink.

We are pleased to have a Guest Designer, Apollonia DeJong (a.k.a. Plony) joining us this time so please make her welcome.  Check out the wonderful creations on her blog by clicking here.

I started my card with some Bazzill card stock for the blank and then added two papers from Raspberry Road.  I used a scrap of cream card stock and created a mat with a Martha Stewart Around the Page punch and then inked it with some Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger.  The image from Antique Images was mounted next.

Next I added a border of lace from Sussman's Bridal Supply and topped it with a variety of vintage cups and saucers from The Graphics Fairy and Intimate Wedding.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I coloured a couple white ones with a Promarker to get the dusty rose ones.  The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch and I made the swirls from the stems of the flowers.  Finally I added a teapot charm from Arton Bead Supply.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty vintage card Cec. The colors are so vibrant and the teacups so well placed.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec